Our team is at your disposal to support you in your day-to-day accounting matters, especially regarding the manner of posting (recognition and valuation) of individual items of assets and liabilities, income and expenses in accordance with International Accounting Standards (IFRS) and local regulations and compiling final accounts or reports for management purposes.
Our team of experts is ready to provide you support in day-to-day accounting issues, especially about bookkeeping certain accounting positions (different types of assets, equity and liabilities, revenue and expenses) in compliance with IFRS and local GAAP, preparing obligatory financial statements and reports for management.
WTS services in the field of IFRS advisory include, but are not limited to:
- IFRS 16 - Leases: Preparation of excel models, calculation of invoices for assets and liabilities, posting schemes, tax effects
- IFRS 15 - Revenue: Compliance with the standard, development of a methodology for revenue recognition, resolving complex issues
- IAS 19 – Actuary reports
- Analysis of the tax effects of the application of IFRS
- Consulting in the field of application of other standards
- Preparation of notes to the financial statements in accordance with IFRS
- Development of accounting policies in accordance with IFRS
- Writing a request for issuing an opinion of the Ministry of Finance