Interest in value added tax is on the rise, given the conflicting interests of multinational companies that want to manage their cash flows by optimizing VAT and the governments of nation states for which value added tax is a significant source of revenue.
For example, about 50% of tax revenues are generated by the Government of the Republic of Serbia through the collection of value added tax.
In our opinion, the best possible advice regarding value added tax is given if the result is the formation of a transaction structure that easily fits into the company's environment - both nationally and internationally. VAT consulting services add value to the company in the entire supply chain. This is our goal and our strategy.
WTS services in the field of VAT and customs
We are able to offer the following services:
- Preparation of expert opinions regarding value added tax for all types of transactions
- Preparation of internal procedures and establishment of a system of internal controls for checking VAT calculations
- Tax consulting regarding the preparation of the VAT return, preparation of the amended return
- Tax review of monthly VAT returns and accompanying documentation
- Supply chain optimization from the aspect of indirect taxes
- Refundof value added tax
- VAT registration of foreign taxpayers in Serbia
- Advisory regarding foreign services and internal calculation
- Support and tax advisory in communication with tax authorities in tax control procedures
- Advisory on customs and customs regulations
WTS team cooperates with experts from the Ministry of Finance, who can further help us understand your inquiries and dilemmas in the field of value added tax.