Why you may need a business valuation? Here are some of the reasons.
- Valuations for acquisition or restructuring purposes
- Valuations for selling business purposes
- Valuations to support financing or fundraising
- Valuations for financial reporting requirements (e.g. purchase price allocation)
- Valuations for tax or legal requirements (e.g. capital gain calculation)
- Valuations for disputes
How we approach the valuation
Based on understanding your business model and how is your business performing we proceed with the most reliable valuation approach. Our team of experts use applicable approach or a combination of different valuation approaches, including:
- Income approach,
- Cost approach, and
- Market approach
What methods we used in business valuation
Based on the type of business, its performance, history and other facts we apply some of the following methods to obtain comprehensive and reliable valuation:
- Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) Method
- Capitalization of Earnings Method:
- Excess Earnings Method
- Terminal Value Method
- Valuation by multiplies
- Asset-based Approach
- Adjusted Net Asset Method
- Replacement Cost Method
- Public Company Comparable
- Precedent Transactions
Take your benefits of business valuation services:
Objective and Accurate Valuations: our team uses a variety of approaches to provide objective and accurate valuations, giving business owners a realistic understanding of the fair market value of the company.
Informed Decision-Making: By understanding the fair market value of their company, business owners can make informed decisions about selling, mergers and acquisitions, and other business transactions.
Reduced Risk: By understanding the true value of their company, business owners can reduce the risk of undervaluation or overvaluation, ensuring that they receive fair value in any business transaction.
Customized Solutions: Our team provides customized valuation solutions that are tailored to meet the unique needs of each client, ensuring that they receive a comprehensive valuation analysis that meets their specific requirements.